Monday, February 9, 2015

Live In The "Present"

When I wrote one of the hardest ever article of my life and most controversial too "money can buy love". seriously being the youngster of a growing nation like India i was following the spirit of society and other youngsters... I was so future conscious that i was thinking about money...!!!

My dad is not a big follower of my articles...but he always reflects on my speech.. he knows what i am talking and what it will result into... Every time when i opened my mouth i got to know that its difficult to fight with a man who has more experience than my age, serving the nation and fighting with enemies. I always RESPECT his philosophy even though we both have different kind of thought processes.. I say “Time and tide waits for none” and he says “Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai”...!

He spoke against my last article...he gave me an example where power was dominating money.. All Indian eyes were on Barack Obama, when he visited India...The Capital of INDIA (New Delhi) was proud to welcome the honorable President of USA and the First Lady. People were interested in his car, Rajpath was eagerly waiting for Mr.Obama. The youngsters of India were looking for some new opportunities, new deals, new business... and lot of expectation from each and every person of India... every one including me was expecting something and watching the movement of Barack Obama.. what my dad noticed is power of power... yes he was watching the Class and Respect of POWER ...I don't know how many of you have noticed our great business men standing in queue only to meet Barrack Obama... you need guts to become an entrepreneur, to earn money... yet everyone was waiting for Barack Obama, its because of his power.I am not against Entrepreneurship, I am a big lover, but whats wrong if an youngster dreams to come in power become a president or a prime minister of a leading nation…!


Truly my dad wants me to believe in present.. Neither in future nor of past... just the PRESENT. Courageous thought of a man in white and black hair at the age of 50+...
I live a very conservative life..i convert thoughts into actions..i respect future...

His thought says Live as if there is no tomorrow, No senseless transactions... don't take present for granted...do your best in present.. live in the present who knows "Kal Ho Naa Ho"... never regret and never become too proud cause when life breaks your back it brings tears."Future is unknown, future is uncertainty, future Is fear....If any one says he knows his or her future..I am open for arguments..! I am ready to break the bones..ha..ha.ha..he..

Summary- I always say that don't think about past.. Today I will say don't think about future..! Luck is important..but, You will get everything what u want and what you deserve.. So enjoy your present.. Trust and believe yourself...work and work hard.. Enjoy life... Cause Life "A" True Journey..


"God Bless Planet"...! LIVE and Love..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...