Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Money Can Buy LOVE...?

A random question from one of my sweetest buddy, “can money buy love?” My reply was YES money can buy LOVE…

My answer may make/made you to think that I am talking shit….you may give dammn but by the end of this blog you will realize shit exists and shit happens...! ...I know there are different perceptions on this topic yet you will agree with my statement….

From past 3 months my friend was unknowingly serving an old lady by giving her a biscuit packet or at time a coin of Rs.5 on daily basis…. Yesterday we wanted to have some conversation with her so we went but that lady was unable to communicate with us as she only knows Kannada language and we don't… later we pulled over one of our local friend to start conversation with her, she said c loves a person who always donates biscuits or Money to her.. "I tried different ways, I gave her very motivational speech, I tried to give her sympathy"... I thought she might love me but she only wanted to love a person who gives her money… And yes it was my friend who was sitting next to me..!


I still remember one moment which happened with me. Few days back I called my ex-girl just to know how she is and what's happening in her life.....Shockingly I got to know her orthodox family give her a choice to choose one guy out of many they selected for her marriage... She finalized a guy who is an NRI and who have lots of money. I sincerely asked why she want to marry only this guy.... she hopefully replied what I was expecting, I would definitely choose future which is secure with a hubby + money. In-turn she wants to buy love... She herself agreed with her own word that may be the money of her husband can buy love for her..!

Recently I went to the local orphanage with my few of my buddies, we donated blanket, bed sheets etc…. The head of orphanage was happy but when we paid few thousand bucks in addition, the head was happier and he replied... all child's love you..!

Simple but true this society made us the biggest dependents of Money, we were and we are the biggest ever lover of money and we dramatically changed or learned to buy love with the help of money.!

We went so down that even in temples while giving donations we ask God that we want bla..bla..bla.. Yes we want to buy love there also...!


Summary: "The one who pays, gains"….Even love can be bought..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...