Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Resignation

"YOU ARE FIRED"  - May be the words used by management or board members of Apple group...when they fired CEO of Apple Steve jobs in Mid-80's...!!! If I am not crazy....trust me I have a dream to get fired by any of the management of any company...!!! 
Do you know the meaning of resignation???... If not go and read Wikipedia.... If you read I think u may be agreed....but I am not... According to me Wikipedia must need to edit it... I am big believer of science and technology and so Newton’s third law says "every action has equal and opposite reaction"...! If an employee doesn't not perform management fires him/her....!! Same way if an employee resigns… he/she fires the management/leadership and company...!!

Wikipedia please edit it as "resignation means when a person fires the management or company"...or please change the meaning of fired, remove the fired tag from Steve jobs life, cause for so many youngsters like me he is a role model....!!!


Tuesday, Early morning, so many msgs in my Whatsapp and no of calls by my frnds why the hell I resigned??? I was not in mood to answer all….but i wanted to have discussion with my roommates cause they are one who always stand behind me in my all decision and Before I could say something.... My one of roomie asked is this cause of occasional 12hr shift ? or management ? or leadership ? or do I want to explore ? .. Or..... or...... Blaa...bla…?
I think, this is not the best time to answer..! But, answer to my friend who said 12hr shift..! Trust me keeping your ass at same place for 12hr in a day surely increase the size of your ass..! May be doesn't sounds good but if you want try it, do practical and see the result after 1 month....! I have seen it, my friend who runs 6KM daily and worked  12hr in night shift for 1 month still he looks like he will deliver baby soon.....I wish being a guy he won't.... !!!


For, The one who says management and leadership....!  Yes remember "all managers in this world is not a leader but all leaders are a good manager”… and trust me getting a tag of manager doesn’t ensure you are a leader…!! So, Dream to be a leader rather manager... Experience may make u a manager but to be a leader you need dedication, discipline and commitment...!!! 
So, u can resign your management when you find your management doesn't have courage to look into your eyes and talk...!!  Yes when u realize they are playing double..!! When you find they talk creamy in front of you and do opposite behind you..!!!

Stay tuned my next article will be on leadership...!!!


Disclaimer: please don't reach me for job/opportunity which u may have... If I want, I will get the one you have by own..!!! 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. Finally got to know the meaning of Resignation. Now I can try it to :p By the way keep writing your Blogs. I like to read it and A day will come when you will become a good Leader.

    All the Best :)

    ReplyDelete

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...