Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pain Of A Lover

A Common Story:
“I was a carefree young boy and used to solve mathematics problems…(till engineering 2nd year)…
I met a girl fall in love and started giving suggestions to others for love, became love guru… (from engineering 3rd year to few years back)…

AND NOW I AM TRYING TO HIDE MY LOVE PAIN, YES I BECAME PHILOSOPHER.

Kindly don’t read……. “If you haven’t loved someone truly”.

Few days back, I was sitting in CCD with some beautiful girl, we had very strong conversation and at last she asked me “your x is very lucky”….that moment I smiled, went back to my home and cried….
I met my x after more than 1 year– she asked if she will get option she will only choose me (its long story but i am not in hers list)… to keep her heart, that moment I smiled, back to home and cried….
I was sitting in office cafeteria with a casual friend and on sip of tea we shared some our past secrets. After listing mine secret She said “interesting, you are the person whom should I date”… that moment I smiled, walked out from cafeteria back to my desk and cried...


Bengaluru, BMTC Volvo….. I plugged earphone…adjusted my ear piece and singer sung something
Dahleez pe mere dil ki,
Jo rakhe hain tune qadam,
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere hamdam,
Ha seeka maine Jeena jeena kaise jeena………

Don’t know song touched my heart or not but tears fell on the floor of Bus, the girl sitting next to me in Volvo smelled my tears instead of smelling my deo and asked me “if, I am alright ?”….i smiled with wet eyes and replied “I am good”...I remembered her whom I loved….meanwhile next song automatically played and I caught only one line of next song “guzarta sa lamhaa ek daaman bhar gaya”…as singer is trying to point something and I got stuck

You must have heard about Break-up…but a lover suffers more after breakup…some wise man said “never add your personal and professional life”…my personal experience says personal life is backbone for professional life….I have been team lead almost for more than 1 year now and I have seen youngsters in my team suffering and fighting in professional life because of problems in personal life…to lead a happy life, one must need to manage both……!!!!

Every relationship start with love later ends with breakup, drama, pain and bla..bla.….at last he or she ends up saying guy/girl is responsible for everything….the biggest pain in life is self-realization that “I have destroyed life of someone special. I am sure no one feels good after knowing that you are the reason for someone's destruction”….it always pains…

At last what I say: "Zindagi do pal ki"...who knows "Kal ho na ho"...Life is a full of surprise. Who knows when and where surprise is death. ...So live every moment, life is too short to be unhappy no matter what.... So,Better to live a happy life no matter what. A happy life lived is most remembered.... Always remember, you are not old till you can breath, give time to yourself come out from pain and enjoy the fresh romance...


Silence can be a strong weapon to convey your pain… A relationship is not just about love or affection or care, it is about level of sacrifice and pain you suffered to keep relationship alive…Let your x go… nothing can be best than Sacrificing your love for your own love. “ishq sacha wahi jisko milti nahi manjil”.!!!

……too be continued .


Dedicated to all who says “Hamari Adhuri Kahaani

3 comments:

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...