Monday, July 27, 2015

Inspirational- “Failure Inspires Me”

Saturday late night i won a small war you can say battle. When somehow i convinced a youngster “not to give up” and convinced him for success. ….it is almost 2 years since i promised myself and started motivating the nation youngsters... Many ask me did i fail in my life. ??? Yes i failed no of times and may be still failing ….but every moment I fought like a warrior... Below few things which i always keep in my mind during my failures….hope this may help you too to fight against bad situation and hard times...


Remember……..

1. It’s a part of Life, it’s an event.
2. I remember Germany- who lost 2 World War still they are in History.
3. I remember Hitler- He lost the war but still known as the great Emperor.
4. I remember myself Ranked 4th in diploma engineering remained UNEMPLYOED for few months.
5. My 4 year love left me in between and i fought alone made me desirable boy for few other girls.
6. I remember my first interview which i failed and today i have courage to crack 95% of interview.
7. I remember my close friend who failed and recently was the chief guest of same college.
8. I remember Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Ambani, Aamir Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Sandeep Maheswari and many more.

Yes failure is part of life, it’s an event…it’s not life…. loosing doesn’t means losing life.... some stupid said "failure gives experience"...in my case “it sucks a man, so out of it as soon as possible”...you need attitude…you need courage… you need mental support…You can come out...and you will... Don’t be afraid of acts, there is nothing regrettable

I will not say you to fail…I will only say you to forget your failure and move on…Those who says they never failed, trust me he is a liar.. They need in person and special meeting with me, even if I am not available!!!


“All The Best”


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...