Thursday, July 16, 2015

Re-Sume or Re-Zoom

I exactly don’t remember when i made it first time, but i believe it was in 2011. ..And i would love to share one of the memorable moments of engineers (Or may be any Graduate or job seeker) life...

I was in 3rd Year engineering (may be the start of final year engineering)...and early morning i gt to know that next week TCS is arriving to place us. The one of the best day of an engineer’s life.. My one friend told "Ritesh chal yaar aaj class bunk karte hai, surprisingly i asked kyun be ???".. yaar CV banayenge..literally i asked "ye kya hai"??...he smiled and said "Resume"..(CV, Resume and Bio-Data, all have different meaning but same mission to search job).. oh, god ...it was TCS..it was a Job...it was a dream..no doubt, the excitment was more than kissing a gal,,, so i finally decided to bunk class and we rushed to hostel and straight on lappy.. we made it ..yes we made our resume..

Next day i threw my resume , cause I got a call from Indian Air force to attend interview for Pilot.. I packed my luggage. My friend replied "Yaar, you will fly high, i will be suffering in corporate..". He attended TCS and got a tag of ASE "Assistant System Engineer". i too attended IAF-Pilot and Failed....I came back to college and after knowing my friend will work for TCS and i will be Unemployed, Soaked me from inside...

In my mind word striked is “Zindagi akele h jiyee jaati hai…dusroon k kandon par toh janaaze nikla karte hain”... hack..its Irelevent.. when i turned face i found my few other friends in same condition.. finally i was happy thinking "koi to mere sath hai.."

the next was another company..."Finally my resume was ready for next battle"... i attended interview and failed....the interviewer asked me they would love to meet a software programmer rather than meeting a sportsman... i made it again and failed..i made it again-again and failed....my resume was like "day dreaming"....i read it somewhere....“Day dreaming helps us to focus on what we want”... But I edited it in my way “Day dreaming helps us to change the perception, to gain the passion, to explore and discover and ultimately achieving what we love”....

After all i realised what i can do is : "i can edit my resume".. each job in this world have different responsibilities..so edit it according to job description... i am not telling anyone to fake but remember some wise man said "Fake It If You Can Make"...because Everybody in this world wants to win in their respective fields...so make your passion as destination...

To all those who says resume is only a piece of Paper..yak..i am not agree....it is the personality of one which is presented on paper....what you do ?? in interview is your perception...but what is on your resume is attitude which you must need to define in interview...



Summary: We are in the generation where Competition is an addiction and the consequences of it leave high impact on the individuals. But you ever thought that your resume can give you victory it can take you to destination ???..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Moment To Reflect- 2020 Memories

For most of us 2020 has been challenging and we have come through personal sacrifice, tragedy and created boundaries around our self. For su...